I have an Error message come up and I can't play no maps at all even in single player in Omsi2

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I Have this error message come up : / ..... it says the following .... ( Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 00624BAC in Modul 'Omsi.exe'. Schreiben von Adresse 00000004. )

What does it mean, ? (cause I can't play BBS or single player of Omsi2... need help. :!:Regards Nettie :)

• Hello Netti,

looked at your logfile. I noticed that Omsi gives you this error: 'Error: The file' 'could not be loaded!'.

Unfortunately this is the one with the most serious errors that can be found in Omsi, because here on the error not

is received.

Since when did this error occur?

What did you change in Omsi until this error occurred?

Try the following solutions:

Let Steam check Omsi again. How it goes ? You go in Steam you look out Omsi. Then right-click on the Game Properties-Local Files play files to check for errors. If that does not work, just delete the old (!) Link, not (!) The game, and create a new link.

Greeting

Textman

• Hi Textman I put in Bold letter and underlined what you typed to tell me in local files....... but what is Local Files PLAY FILES um I haven't got that is there another name for it ......oh hang on do you mean browse local Files..... And if you mean to delete my omsi files .......it takes too long to long to reinstall everything but if that's it and that's the only option it will not fix the problem ok, cause I was always told buy you guys to delete my omsi files in the main folder and reinstall omsi again ......no way!! its not going to happened doesn't get to the problem ... here from you soon ... Have a nice day then bye for now Nettie.

Hello Texman

Sorry about taking so long .....but I can't seem to get my game Omsi2 going still...... It was a game that I chose to play a lot and enjoyed it so much never mined. :)

Um when you said to delete the link NOT the Game I still don't know what you meant by that.... Um could you send me some pictures of what you mean that would help me to understand you ....I would really like to get to play again ... I also don't know what I did so that the error message come up. Its not the only time that its happened, but I'll keep a look out of the things that I do if it happens again ...but could you explain what to do when you said not to delete the game but delete the link looking forward to your reply Thanks Texman Have a good Day :)

Reagrds

Nettie