Has The Forum Changed??

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • How do you access the product page that shows all your licenses for the products you purchased like AOD and Omni Navigation where you can do your own resets?? Has that all changed now?

I remember it used to be easy, just log into the forum, select the 'Support' tab at the top of the page then right click on your Username and you would be directed to a page that showed your purchased product and licenses. You could do your own reset with a 7 day gap between each reset. Why did you take that away from us? Now we have to come here and post for a reset then wait for someone to do it.

I don't need a reset myself but I wanted to help someone on the Steam forum and thought I'd re-check the procedure first but it's all changed. So how is it all done now?

• Hey Stringbean,

I can't say when it was, but we changed it.

Now you have to open a new topic and we will reset it for you.

There are coming soon several changes where it could change but I don't know what will change.

So when you need a reset, please opem a new topic and we will do it.

Best regards,

Jan